2016 INFINITI Q70 for Sale in Nashua, NH
Test Drive the Q70 Today!
For a luxury sedan that finds new ways to impress you every time you start it up, drive home in the 2016 INFINITI Q70 for sale in Nashua, NH. With its state-of-the-art technology, robust performance, and responsible safety features, this sedan is truly one-of-a-kind. It takes just one test drive to fall in love with the 2017 Q70, so stop by INFINITI of Nashua to get behind the wheel of this incredible vehicle!
You’ll never lack for power when you hit the gas pedal in the 2016 INFINITI Q70. It comes standard with the 3.7L V6 engine that motivates you with 330 horsepower when you’re on the Everett Turnpike. It is also efficient, as the Q70’s base trim level offers 18/26 MPG city/hwy1. For even more thrilling power, the Q70 offers an available 5.6L V8 powerhouse to get your heart racing. It is capable of 420 horsepower, and you won’t lose much efficiency, as it records 16/24 MPG city/hwy1. With either one of these powertrain options, you’ll be regulated by a smooth 7-speed automatic transmission. For when the New England winter hits, you’ll be able to confidently navigate snow and ice with the available AWD system.
There are many technology features aboard the 2016 INFINITI Q70 for sale in Nashua, NH, and each one serves to keep you and your family more entertained on the road. The available 16-speaker Bose® Studio Surround® sound system will give you quality tunes, as it even has speakers near the headrest of the front seats. You’ll also be able to connect your favorite device to the Q70’s sound system via Bluetooth®2. To ensure that you won’t get lost when you’re on the road, the INFINITI Navigation System3 gives you 3D maps that give a detailed look at your surroundings. In addition, the Lane Guidance feature will alert you of which is the correct lane to be in before making a maneuver. The 2016 Q70 is also equipped with the Around View® Monitor with Moving Object Detection4, which gives you a comprehensive look in every direction, thanks to four exterior cameras, to make parking and backing up a hassle-free experience.
There is nothing more important than staying safe on the road, and that’s why the Q70 is loaded with security features both inside and out. The available Predictive Forward Collision Warning System5 is able to monitor the vehicle in front of you and alert you if there is a potential hazard ahead. Another innovation to help prevent accidents is the Blind Spot Intervention® System6. This two-tiered feature will warn you when another vehicle is on your side, and then it will assist you back to the center of your lane if you begin to drift over.
There is so much to love about the 2016 INFINITI Q70 for sale in Nashua, NH. The best part? It’s available today for a test drive at INFINITI of Nashua! Stop by our dealership to see the Q70 in person!
1. 2016 EPA Fuel Economy Estimates. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions – use for comparison only.
2. Driving is serious business and requires your full attention. If you have to use the connected device while driving, exercise extreme caution at all times so full attention may be given to vehicle operation. iPod is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. All rights reserved. iPod not included. Availability of specific features is dependent upon the phone’s Bluetooth® support. Please refer to your phone owner’s manual for details. Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by INFINITI is under license. See http://www.infinitiusa.com/bluetooth for details.
3. Never program while driving. GPS mapping may not be detailed in all areas or reflect current road status.
4. AVM with MOD cannot completely eliminate blind spots and may not detect every object. MOD operates at vehicles speeds below 5 mph. Always check surroundings and turn to look behind you before moving vehicle.
5. PFCW is intended to warn you before a collision occurs; it cannot prevent a collision. Speed & other limitations apply. See owner’s manual for details.
6. Blind Spot Intervention is not a substitute for proper lane change procedures. The system will not prevent contact with other vehicles or accidents. It may not detect every vehicle or object around you. Blind Spot Warning is not a substitute for proper lane change procedures. The system will not prevent contact with other vehicles or accidents. It may not detect every vehicle or object around you.